Saturday, September 20, 2008

Thank you, thank you very much.

These are the words that I hear floating down the stairs right now.  Apparently Sarah has won a music award of some kind and is making a grand speech to her fans.  Sarah , Alex and Adam are all in a band, rocking out.  The boys are on guitar and Sarah, of course, is the lead singer.  It's really very precious to watch them, and of course it makes their musical parents proud.  Beyond these wonderful talents that they are working on, currently Adam is also trying his best to best the toilet.  Yesterday was a sad day as the toilet bested him.  He tried a couple of times to go and just couldn't make it happen, then at Burger King he had the blow out.  Poop from neck, I'm not kidding, to feet, again not kidding.  Poor kid, poor mom, poor people at Burger King eating lunch.  Today he was defeated before he even started as he has now developed a hate of the toilet and wants his diapers back.  I really don't blame him, poop everywhere just is not fun for anyone.  I'm sure the day that he wins the battle over the toilet I will blog a novel, as I will be so excited.  But for now we'll just keep working on it.  Although public outings may need to be a thing of the past for a while.  I have just received an invitation to watch the band play a gig in our bonus room, cool.  (the picture is an old one of the band in the early days)

3 comments:

Family of 5 said...

That's so cool! I love it! I love how all 3 of them play together and are so imaginative! Makes life way interesting! :)

And Adam you'll be there soon buddy! Sorry to hear about the no fun blow out! And at the restaurant too! YUCK! Isn't life grand with children! :0)

Acker Family said...

So fun! I wanna hear them play! :) Adam'll geg the hang of it one of these days. Way to be a strong mom! I think I would've thrown up at the sight of all that poop! How in the world did it get on his neck?!

girl said...

Didn't Adam have an incident in Burger King last time too? Maybe it is just that place. :) Gross either way, poor guy (and mom!!). I think I agree with Amanda, I probably would have thrown up at the sight of poop from head to foot if I were eating in the restaurant. Ahh, I am so excited to be a mom. :)