Sunday, January 18, 2009

Let's Bow-ow-owl tonight!

We were finally able to do our Christmas celebration with Kari and her kiddos.  We went to this really fun bowling alley in Vancouver called Big Al's.  The kids had an awesome time, mine had never been bowling before, Sarah said it was her new favorite "sport"  The bowling alley also has a really nice arcade attached to it, so of course we played a few video games after all the bowling fun.  My only complaint was that it was REALLY loud there and I lost to Kyle by 5 points!  I'm so happy to have Kari and her kids in my life, our friendship has been a major part of my life for over 13 years now.  I look forward to watching our kids grow up loving each other.  Right now they love each other a lot.  They love to be goofy together, play together and hang out.  Works great for their moms who love to do the same things together.  If only we could do it a little bit more often :)  Here you can see the boys and girls being their silly selves!  So cute.























I love that in some of the pictures you can just see the kids standing there watching their balls.  That is because it took the balls FOREVER to get down the alley.  What was great was this silver ramp for the little ones.  They just had to push there balls down the ramp.                                                                                    I can't get all of the formating for the pictures just right, but you can see in some pictures that the kids think they made a great shot so they are celebrating.  In one of them Alex is doing a little jig.                               
Here is our little family, and then the group shot of the kids.  Check out Adams pose, sweet!


2 comments:

Acker Family said...

Looks like lots of fun! And I love that all your kiddos get along-so sweet!

Emily said...

I have been meaning to "try" bowling with the kids. I am glad you had a good time.