Friday, October 10, 2008

My dog is wearing a sweater!


I never thought we would own a dog that wears a sweater.   I must say I use the word dog pretty loosely.  So far I have been way more excited about poop and pee where the dog is concerned then with my own kid.  Granted I can't put a diaper on the dog, well at least I don't think I can. She has the funniest bark, she can make herself sound like two dogs.  She whines and barks at the same time, really entertaining for Kyle and I.  She has survived the three year old, although he did launch himself down the stairs, jumping over pillows, while holding her this morning.  She looked a little worried, but then she always looks a little worried, something about those eyes.  Shopping for the sweater last night about pushed Kyle over the edge, although secretly I think he likes it.  We tried to find one with skulls and guns on it, but instead ended up with an orange and black striped one, that Alex picked out and a heart design one that Sarah picked out.  Sarah also picked a cute pink striped one for my moms dog.  An exciting adventure, well exciting might be over stating it, more like a little sad and funny to be buying our dog a sweater.  In our defense, it's because she's always cold, not because we like dressing our animals up. 

1 comment:

Pam said...

Right!! We all know you like dressing your dog up!! We have a little toy poodle and he really does need a sweater--always seems to shivering, especially when hhis hair is so short! Very cute puppy!