Friday, August 1, 2008

Disneyland Or Bust!

Last night my wonderful, sweet parents came over to plan our trip to Disneyland.  We leave next weekend and I think we are all very excited.  We talked for about 4 hours about what rides and shows and parades we want to do and when.  Alex and Sarah have both been twice, but this will be little Adam's first time.  What is so exciting to me is that he loves all the original characters thanks to the new Mickey Mouse Clubhouse show.  He can't wait to see Donald and Pluto and Goofy and especially Mickey himself.  He is just 40 inches tall so I'm hoping that he will be brave enough to ride some of the bigger rides, but my mom is fairly sure he shouldn't.  We'll see....  We have decided to do some of the meals where you see the characters, which I have never done.  I'll try not to push my kids out of the way to get my picture with Winnie the Pooh, but I make no promises.  My parents are joining us, as they have in some fashion every time we've gone, but this time we are all able to go together - which has never quite happened.  I can't wait to see it all play out.  I know it will be fun - I just can't wait to see which parts I hold as favorite child-raising moments.

2 comments:

Acker Family said...

Yay for Disneyland! I love that both our moms are a bit obsessed with it (as I am too and I think you are as well!) I'm glad you found my blog-it's fun to do huh? Happy Disney planning!

Family of 5 said...

How fun! I found your blog through Amanda's :) I hope you don't mind if I add yours to my list? If you do I will take it off! ours is...www.steinerfam5.blogspot.com Love the pictures of your kids! They are so cute! :)