Friday, March 6, 2009

Women's Retreat

Women's Retreat for my church happened last weekend, and as usual it was wonderful.  It is always a great weekend of bonding, growing closer to Christ and food.  Oh and shopping too.  This year I got the pleasure of rooming with Emily and our neighbor Julie.  I'm really hoping that my wonderful, "bestest good friend" :) Kari will come next year ;)  I won't give the blow by blow because most of you that read this blog attended retreat.  But I really enjoyed our speaker, and of course the great company.  Here are a few of my favorite friend pics.  I love all my girls.
I don't really know what to say about Emily here, too funny.
I think this is a really cute picture of you girls.  Erin are you sure you turned 30 this fall?
These girls are so sweet and pretty and FUN!  Amanda I put this in for you, notice anything missing?
Yes Amanda, I'll let you follow me around so that you can make sure you get this purse :)  We have a purse exchange like musical chairs, you end up with the purse you have the last time the music stops.
Sporting their prizes.  Cute.
Looking so cute and skinny and pretty in pink.
The cruise girls.  Hawaii in only 4 years ladies.
Me and my sweet momma :)  They had a pretty ocean view room.

3 comments:

Family of 5 said...

What great pics! Thanks for sharing them! It was a fun time!

Acker Family said...

Love the pictures! You are a natural photographer :)

Donna said...

After seeing your comment on my blog this morning, I did some catch-up reading on yours. I love your blog, and all your pictures are so awesome! I'm not much good at taking pictures, so I really enjoy looking at really good ones. When our paths don't cross much at church, this is such a great way to get to know my sisters in Christ at SHC. Thanks for all you do there, and may our Lord bless you for your efforts in a most excellent way! And Kyle, too - I appreciate both of you!