Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Friends for Life

I have not blogged in a while, been to sick or busy.  I have recently been going through pictures from the year to do birthday slideshows and have again been struck by how sweet their blossoming young friendships are.  I love that they each have their own buddies, some are siblings, some are not.  And I also love how Sarah already refers to her friends as BFF's.  On top of the cuteness factor it's so special to me that their best friends mommies are my BFF's.  God has provided a good crew for my kids and I truly pray that these sweet little ones will grow to be life long friends.  I am so consumed with my current video projects that I don't have time to type more, but enjoy a few sweet pictures.










1 comment:

Acker Family said...

such sweet pictures. I can't wait to see who Lily's friends will be when she's 5. I have an idea-but you never know :)