Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Blog Makeover!

I have been wanting to do a little blog makeover for a while.  I have time on my hands today, always a blessing, so thought I would just make that happen.  You will see I have included a new section - cooking tips.  I have had a few people request that I give some helpful cooking, especially baking, tips.  I love to bake, it's a hobby I enjoy greatly, and so I will pass on some of my favorite recipes and cooking tips.  I hope you all enjoy it, and let me know if there are any requests for specific tips or recipes.  

4 comments:

Family of 5 said...

I like your "makeover"! And how fun to try new recipes! :) That one sounds delicious!

Acker Family said...

Love the makeover! I'm even more excited for your cooking tips! You are a one of a kind baker! By the way, my mom got me a gift card to Michael's for my birthday to take a cake decorating class...I know you know how to decorate cakes, but if you wanted to come with me it'd be so fun!

Emily said...

Are you going to give away the famous scone receipe on here?

Wendy said...

Hmmm, we'll see. I think I like keeping it mostly to myself. That should make you feel extra special to have it :)