Friday, December 5, 2008

photo shoot


OK, so I am going to attempt to post some pictures from my most recent photo shoot with my good friend Valerie Hibler.  If you do not go to this girl for pictures you are nuts, she is amazing!  Check out her website  www.valeriehiblerphotography.webs.com and see her work.  What I am posting is mostly proofs from a cd she sent me, so they are not as beautiful as they will be when finished.  She has this amazing ability to make our pictures so flawless and timeless.  She can even move heads, that's right, move heads.  Moms know how fantastic that is because we have such a hard time getting everyone to look at the camera.  Or we finally get the kids to look wonderful and we have a horrible double chin!  She can even take a few pounds off if you want her too :)  There are no family pictures here because they needed to much tlc from her still, when I get a nice finished product I will post it.  Most of you will be getting our Christmas card this year and I can't wait for you to see the awesome picture she took for that.  I am really pleased with how it turned out.  Enjoy a few pictures of my kiddos and call this girl, you will be so glad that you did.
















 

3 comments:

Acker Family said...

Those are amazing photos!! I can't wait to get your Christmas card :) And Alex is looking so old-I can't believe it!!

Pam said...

Thanks, Wendy, for your wonderful comments on our blog. We are enjoying your family so much--my girls were just talking about Adam today and his soft hair--growing up way too fast!

Family of 5 said...

Gorgeous pictures! They look great! She does an amazing job on them!