Saturday, November 15, 2008

Treasured Moments

The last week has had some unexpected and nice moments of peace and some really fun times too.  Here are a few pictures from the last week in the Kivett household.  

Here is Adam all ready for his first Birthday party where he was the Kivett kid invited.  He was so excited, that he carried his invite around for 2 days, sleeping with it and everything.  The theme was Wall-E and so we went and got him a sweatshirt to wear to the party, here he is sporting it.
Everybody's Kung Fu Fighting!!!  The extra's on DVD's can be so fun.  Here the kids are learning some kung fu Panda moves.  They also enjoyed the "learn to draw" section of the DVD.  We killed probably 2 hours going through the extras, really fun.


Here is my amazing husband enjoying his time in front of his Jazz Band.  He is so cute and I am so proud of him.  He had a really fun swing dance fundraiser last weekend.  They give lessons for 30 minutes prior, then the schools jazz groups perform.  Last they have a local jazz band play for 60 - 90 minutes so everyone can dance.  Really fun.
Kyle's brother-in-law delivers fire trucks.  Last Monday our doorbell rang and I thought one of the kids must have called 911 because there was a fire truck parked in our street.  It was Chris and he swept Alex out of bed and took him for a spin around the block.  Alex LOVED it!!!  Chris even honked the horn for him.  What a way cool uncle.
Here is Alex holding our dear friends, the Griffith's, baby.  Brian was our best man so it is so fun still being a part of each other's lives.  The baby is beautiful and Alex loved holding him, he keeps saying he wants a new baby brother.  Sorry to let you down bud, but it isn't gonna happen.
Sarah with her current stuffed love.  She goes everywhere with this baby Simba from Disneyland.  To bad the puppy also really likes it and keeps trying to steal it.
Alex thinks he's a rocker, but really he is just telling me how much he loves me.  I think I won't fix that, I'll take an I Love You however I can get it.  Although he actually hands those out pretty freely.
Last here is my cute baby, and he is growing up way to fast.  I just really liked this picture, he has the camera strap around his neck and was thinking I was silly for taking his picture.  But who could resist such a cute subject!


2 comments:

Acker Family said...

I love all the pictures-especially of them doing kung-fu! Too fun!

Family of 5 said...

Josiah got so excited when he saw Adam, he said, "LOOK IT"S ADAM!" It was cute! Looks like fun Kung Fu moves... we LOve that movie too! Didn't take the time to wtach the extras- if they get it for Christmas we'll have to do that! :)