Monday, July 28, 2008

Just the Beginning

Well I have given in to something that I never thought I would do, a blog.  I'm sure i'm not the first or the last person to feel like this is all a bit odd.  I have a good friend that started a blog when she moved away and I checked it off and on.  Then my husband got a facebook account and now I just have the blog bug.  I'm not really sure what kinds of things I will be sharing on my blog but I know it will mostly be about my wonderful children and my amazing husband.  I feel blessed to the max and guess I feel like sharing.  My kids are growing up so fast and I already see my life getting ready to change as my oldest starts first grade next year.  I'm hoping this will be a fun way to journal the high points of life with three crazy munchkins, and I suppose a few of the low points too.

No comments: